Scuola superiore sant'anna
Sujit kumar Sahu
- PUBBLICAZIONI SELEZIONATE
Sujit received his Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha, India, in 2014 and completed his Masters in Mechatronics from Indian Institute of Technology Patna, India, in 2017.He worked on knee motion energy harvester under the guidance of Dr. Karali Patra during his Masters. He was a research assistant in the incubation center of IIT Patna from 2017 to 2019.
Sujit is currently working as a PhD scholar under the ATLAS project jointly supervised by Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna Pisa Italy and University of Strasbourg France.
- Sahu, S. K., Sadangi, A. S., & Patra, K. (2020). Energy Harvesting from Knee Motion Using Dielectric Elastomer Generator. In Advances in Asset Management and Condition Monitoring (pp. 1261-1272). Springer, Cham.
- SK Sahu, K Patra, SJA KOH, "Dielectric Elastomer Transducer Based Exoskeleton Type Knee Motion Harvester" IN Patent App. 201831005297 A
- Sadangi, A. S., Sahu, S. K., & Patra, K. (2020). A Controlled Conditioning Interface Unit for Dielectric Elastomer Generator. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement.
- Ahmad, D., Sahu, S. K., & Patra, K. (2019). Fracture toughness, hysteresis and stretchability of dielectric elastomers under equibiaxial and biaxial loading. Polymer Testing, 79, 106038.
- Sadangi, A. S., Sahu, S. K., & Patra, K. (2018, January). Comparison of circuits for dielectric elastomer based energy harvesting. In 2018 2nd International Conference on Inventive Systems and Control (ICISC) (pp. 413-417). IEEE.
- Sinha, A. K., Sahu, S. K., Bijarniya, R. K., & Patra, K. (2017, December). An effective and affordable technique for human motion capturing and teleoperation of a humanoid robot using an exoskeleton. In 2017 2nd International Conference on Man and Machine Interfacing (MAMI) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
Contributo su Rivista
- Sankar Sadangi, A.; Sahu, S. K.; Patra, K.
A controlled conditioning interface unit for dielectric elastomer generator
5620-5628 IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INSTRUMENTATION AND MEASUREMENT (2020)
Volume nr. : 69
Issue nr. : 1
- Ahmad, Dilshad; Sahu, Sujit Kumar; Patra, Karali
Fracture toughness, hysteresis and stretchability of dielectric elastomers under equibiaxial and biaxial loading
Volume nr. : 79
Issue nr. : 1
- Surgical robotics
- Human Robot Interaction
- Soft and Stretchable Robotics
- Industrial Robotics
- Sensors and Actuators
- Energy Harvesting