Scuola superiore sant'anna
Titolare di assegno di ricerca
- PUBBLICAZIONI SELEZIONATE
- LEZIONI E CONFERENZE
- December 2017 - Present: Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
- October 2014 - November 2017: PhD in Management of Innovation, Cum Laude
- September 2016 - March 2017: Visting Scholar at the University of Cambridge, Judge Business School
- October 2011 – May 2014: Master’s Degree with Honors at University of Pisa in “Corporate finance and financial markets”; Thesis: “Growth and Financial Dynamics of Innovating Firms: An Empirical Analysis of Italian SMEs”.
- 2012: Erasmus exchange program at University of Southampton.
- September 2008 – October 2011: B. A. in “Bank, finance and financial markets” at University of Pisa.
- March – April 2011: Attended the 18th edition Master’s in “Communication, Banking and Insurance”.
- 2008: Italian equivalent-A (grade 91/100) at “Liceo scientifico A. Einstein.
- June – September 2014 – Cashier and Customer Service, Unicredit S.p.A.
- August 2012 – Now: Vice-president of the “Periplo” association that is involved in developing a sustainable tourism on the Island of Ischia.
- May – September 2013 – Credit Consultant, Concredito (Studio Professionale Antognoli)
- 2011– 2013: Member of the committee that sponsored the event of “Giro d’Italia” on the island of Ischia.
- May – July 2011 – Finance Back Office, Invest Banca S.p.a.
Barontini R. &Taglialatela J. ,(2015): The relationship between Patents and Firm Performance: Evidence from changes in Credit Ratings of Italian SME. R&D Management Conference 2015, Pisa
Barontini R. & Taglialatela J., (2016): Do patents affect SMEs’ performance? A counterfactual analysis. R&D Management Conference 2016, Cambridge UK
Taglialatela, J. Mina, A. (2017) Innovation, Asymmetric information and the Capital Structure of new firms. DRUID17 Conference, NYU Stern School of Business, New York.
Taglialatela, J. (2017) “The impact of innovation on SMEs financial dynamics and performance”,PhD Dissertation
Taglialatela, J. “Growth and Financial Dynamics of Innovating Firms, An empirical Analysis of Italian SMEs”, Master Dissertation
Contributo in Volume
- Barontini, Roberto; Taglialatela, Jonathan
La finanza aziendale a supporto della crescita delle imprese familiari
363-382 Il family business made in Tuscany Franco Angeli (2016)
Volume nr. : 1
Issue nr. : 1
Main research interests:
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Innovation Management
- Corporate Governance
- Crowdfunding: Getting Money from the crowd - Corso di Finanza per l'Innovazione ed Internazionale, Università di Pisa