In the past years, many software projects have been developed at the RETIS lab, both as the results of joint collaboration with other institutes on EU and Italian projects, both as internal tools.
The projects are released under open source licenses. Most of them are maintained by us. However, users, developers and testers are very welcome. If you would like to contribute, then join us!
Matlab functions for real-time analysis. This set of functions include:
- the UUnifast algorithm for generating random task utilizations;
- functions for computing task response times under fixed priority scheduling;
- a function for computing the demand bound function under EDF;
- a function for computing the level-i Workload under fixed priority scheduling;
- feasibility test for EDF using QPA;
- minimal speed guaranteeing schedulability under fixed priority scheduling.
- SCHED_DEADLINE: An EDF Scheduler for the Linux Kernel
- IRMOS Hybrid EDF/FP Real-Time Scheduler for the Linux Kernel
- AQuoSA: Adaptive Quality of Service Architecture
- Erika Enterprise: A small OSEK/VDK Kernel (link is external)
- RTSIM: Real-Time Simulator
- RTNS: Real-Time Network Simulator
- ARSim: Adaptive Reservations Simulator
- OML: Open Macro Library (link is external)