Value creation and distribution in the digital era
The first GROWINPRO annual conference, jointly organised with the OECD, will be held online on January 27/28, 2021
The conference is jointly organised by OECD’s Committee on Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE), its Working Party on Industry Analysis (WPIA) and, the EU-sponsored project “Growth, Welfare, Innovation and Productivity” (GROWINPRO) .
The aim is to gather comparative cross-country evidence and discuss a wide array of policy-relevant issues related to:
- The micro and macroeconomic analysis of productivity;
- Industry structure and dynamics;
- The international division of labour, global value chains and the creation and appropriation of value;
- Technological change and the patterns of employment;
- The role that innovation and competition policies may play in the digital transformation.
The Nobel Laureate, Prof. Joseph Stiglitz, will give the keynote speech.
The conference will feature a number of high-level speakers, including Dr. Román Arjona (Chief Economist, DG Research and Innovation of the European Commission), Prof. Giovanni Dosi (Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna), Prof. Fiona Scott Morton (Yale School of Management), and Prof. Pierre Régibeau (Chief Economist, DG Competition of the European Commission).
Please register for the conference using this link.
Da 27.01.2021 A 28.01.2021
Da 14:30 a 18:30